How do I use VOX to PTT from the FT-991’s USB Audio codec?

How do I use VOX to PTT from the FT-991’s USB Audio codec?

Cause/Symptom:

How do I use VOX to PTT from the FT-991’s Internal sound card? My Digital mode software requires that I use VOX instead of a CAT command to PTT.

Solution:

Set the following menu settings on the FT-991 to enable VOX for Transmissions through the USB Soundcard that is integrated into the FT-991:

Menu 70 DATA IN SELECT=Rear
Menu 71 DATA PTT SELECT=DAKY
Menu 108 SSB MIC SELECT=Rear
Menu 110 SSB PTT SELECT=DAKY
Menu 111 SSB PORT SELECT=USB
Menu 114 CONTOUR LEVEL=Default
Menu 144 VOX SELECT=DATA



No comments:

Post a Comment

.
Comments may take a day to show up

Yaesu FT-991(A) Users Group (groups.io)
https://groups.io/g/Yaesu-FT-991

www.FT991a.com
www.FTDX10.com
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.