[Yaesu-FT-991] Memory Recall

[Yaesu-FT-991] Memory Recall

I'm sure I'm missing something in the manual. I have programmed some memories with no problem. When I try to recall a memory, I hit the MCH softkey and nothing happens when I turn the multi knob. I can see the list of memory channels, but I can't recall one. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying my new FT991.

When I have the normal Frequency and S-Meter up on the FT-991 TFT screen, I just hit the V/M button and the rig goes the the last memory channel I last used. Then just use the MULTI knob to scroll through the memory channels. 

Press the M/V button to be in memory mode, MEM ## in upper left of touch screen. Touch the MCH touch key. Rotate the Multi knob and memories will scroll thru the frequency window, MEM # changing.
You cannot recall memories when screen shows the Grey memory list.

To recall memories you press the V/M button. To change from memory channel to memory channel, you press the MCH Icon on the screen, then rotate the MULTI knob.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.
Comments may take a day to show up

Yaesu FT-991(A) Users Group (groups.io)
https://groups.io/g/Yaesu-FT-991

www.FT991a.com
www.FTDX10.com
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.